Black gram is very nutritious and healthy . It is rich in fiber, protein and other minerals.This is commonly known as kala Channa or bengal gram in India.As most of us know “An apple a day keeps doctor away”. Apart from the proverb, apples are rich in antioxidants, flavonoids and fiber.
Hope you will enjoy this simple yet flavorful and healthy recipe
2 cup black gram
2 garlic cloves
1 green chilli
salt to taste
1/2 tsp black pepper
1 tsp olive oil
- Soak the black gram for 6-8 hours
- Pressure cook the gram along with salt till soft.
- Chop all the vegetable.
- Heat 1 spoon oil in the pan add garlic , onion and chilly.
- After the onions turn little red add tomato and black pepper, cook of another 2 minutes.
- Now add boiled black gram and mix them.
- Turn off the heat.
- Cut the apple in small chunks.
- Mix apple with cooked black gram and squeeze lemon as per taste.
- Garnish with Coriander ,strawberry and serve.